Information Security Consultant
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- NIST, CIS 20, ISO27001 and PCI DSS
- Vulnerability Management and Penetration Testing
- Network and Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Performed security audits and vulnerability assessments to assess security procedures and compliance requirements.
- Coordinating penetration test activities by third parties on the enterprise network infrastructure, applications, software and assets for remediation.
- Developed the information security management system (ISMS) and risk treatment plans for ISO 2001 certification for organisations.
- Supported security operations in detecting, responding and remediating security incident and threats.
- Worked with vendors and stakeholders to ensure IT security policies, process and standards are adhered
- Designed security solutions and process documentation for technical teams and stakeholders to implement.
‘The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.”- Napoleon Hill