Brett Delle Grazie
All Things DevOps
• Software Engineering Background
• DevOps Specialisation
• CI/CD Pipelines
• Everything as Code approach
• Experience with multiple clouds, including AWS, Azure, OpenStack, CloudStack
• Winner: DevOps Industry Awards – DevOps Manager of the Year, 2018
Qualifications and certifications
B. Eng, Computer Systems (Hons) Curtin University, Western Australia
• DevOps Team Lead at low-latency FinTech consulting firm – providing exchange platforms to clients on bare metal and/or cloud (AWS)
• DevOps Practice Lead at Ministry of Justice on the Common Platform Programme (now Crime Programme) – migrated legacy style infrastructure, CI and deployment processes to everything as code Azure cloud based CI/D infrastructure. Liaison between Devs, Ops, Security and Architecture teams and helping to accelerate the frequency and quality of software being delivered. Amongst many things, drove implementation of Secure Coding practices for auditable software supply chain.
• Lead DevOps for Met Police on in-house OpenStack cloud infrastructure and associated software development projects. Liaison between Devs, Architecture and Security teams and increasing the frequency and quality of software delivery
• DevOps Team Lead at Klarna, Stockholm, instrumental in integrating the various 200 strong engineering teams and applying DevOps practices and generally breaking down silos.