Location: London / Remote
We are looking for Platform Engineers who share the same values across pragmatism, detail and problem solving within forward-thinking and collaborative engineering teams.
Currently our engineers work completely remote due to Covid. Our clients have stated that satellite and pop-up offices across London and surrounding areas will be accessible to anyone needing to – whether its whiteboard discussions, general planning or just to get away from home life.
We value transparency and our thirst for solving complex problems helps drive our practice. Continuous learning is a mindset shared by everyone in our organisation, and your voice will be heard!
We are a software-first company delivering solutions to clients across the south of England. Our team have been early adapters of Agility and take pride in driving these practices across all platforms built.
We are growing our Platform Engineering team at Agility By Nature and are looking for people who would be interested in developing their skills to guide our clients through all elements of implementation and deployment.
We focus on automation and getting platforms up quickly and efficiently, working with organisations ranging from early stage start-ups to SME’s receiving Series A. Our Platform Engineers like to build multi-cloud architecture across Azure, GCP and AWS; together with automated scripting with Terraform and Kubernetes.
What you need
- Experience in helping design and implement high available distributed software systems using microservices
- Relevant opensource platform languages and tools such as Node, Java, Kotlin, Python, Go, .NET
- Experience with deployment and build tools such as CircleCI, GoCD, etc
- Deep understanding of building secure networks
- Experience in working with Azure, but open to other cloud technologies like GCP or AWS
- Experience in creating infrastructure purely from code
- Good knowledge of SQL and No-SQL databases
- Good knowledge of best practises in infrastructure and access control security
- Experience with containers i.e. Docker, Kubernetes