Senior Technology Strategist and Architect
- Senior consulting, product, and development roles
- Interoperability, data & analytics, and cloud
- Secondary and Primary Care expertise
- Bridging the gap between business and technology
- Agile pragmatist. Loves working software; hates aging paperware.
- Technical architecture for a private healthcare open data platform programme. openEHR and FHIR repositories, messaging and Azure.
- Technical architect for NHSD pilot programme around hospital data improvement. Traditional data warehousing, RPA and Azure.
- Head of Architecture at one of the biggest suppliers of software to the NHS. Technical product strategy, platform development, and partner projects. EMIS product set and AWS.
- Designed and managed delivery of major NHS-to-pharma big data products. Various data and integration platforms, e.g. MS SQL Server and NextGen Connect.
- Overall accountability for all systems integration at 17 hospitals under the national programme for IT. Cerner electronic patient record software and multiple integration platforms.
- Developed and managed national compliance programme for all suppliers connecting to NHS Spine Personal Demographics Service.
- Product manager and solution architect for winner of the London bid for hospitals software under NPfIT. IDX Carecast and Oracle Sun DataGate.
“I wouldn’t have a motto. It’d probably cramp my style.” Felix Williams