Organisational Agile coach
• Agile, Executive and Personal Coach
• Agile Transformation specialist from C level to team
• Coach, trainer, mentor
• Strong business and Technical acumen
A highly effective and successful Organisational Agile coach, consultant and trainer with special
Interest in transforming organisations both in an Agile and a coaching solutions mind-set. My track record for achieving deliverables across organisations from executive level to teams is something I pride myself on.
Qualifications and certifications
• Bachelors of Commerce, degree in Information systems
• ICF Member (International Coaching Federation)
• SAFe Agilist, CSM, CPO, Certified Agile trainer
• Certified Disciplined Agile practitioner
• Solutionsonsite – Agile transformations across various Organisations using a training, coaching and lead by example approach across all levels from teams to program to portfolio. Approach is always to establish an Agile way of work to suit each organisation whilst adhering where possible to industry standards. Frameworks used: Scrum, Kanban, Light version of SAFe, Lean.
Clients – Mazepoint, Fourth Ltd (London/Bulgaria), Hatchette, Reach.
• Fourth Ltd – Operating at an Organisational level driving Agility from the top down – member of the executive team. Training and coaching at all levels from Teams to Program to Portfolio level including individual coaching. Hands on approach where needed to assistant in key delivery and teaching of sound process.
Implementing change using, Scrum, Kanban and a light version of SAFe. Implemented scaled Scrum, dependency mapping, COP’s, Scrum clinics, and Coaching circles. Leading the organisation to an Agile mind set.
• Visa – Agile transformation using SAFe – Technology Cape Town. Full transformation of SAFe.
• DVT – Agile transformation – internally as well as various client transformations in the Financial Industry.
• 24.com – Agile Transformation working with Agile 42 across entire technology and business.