Website terms and conditions of use
The term ‘Agility by Nature or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website, Agility by Nature Limited, whose registered office is 3 Acorn Business Centre, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3TH. Our company registration number is 12095324. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
The use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions
• The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The Website may provide communication tools such as email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities (‘the Services’) designed to enable you to communicate with others. Unless stated otherwise, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the greatest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, Services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
• This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
• Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). You acknowledge and agree that Agility by Nature is not responsible for the content or availability of the linked Website(s).
• The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
• Agility by Nature does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such Content for as long as you elect to display such Content via the Services. The licence shall be terminated when such Content is deleted from the Services.
• We have the right to terminate your access to any or all the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website/Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website/Services.
• You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• You agree to indemnify and hold Agility by Nature harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Agility by Nature by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Agility by Nature in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
In using the Website/Services you agree
1. Not to use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
2. Not to post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
3. Not to post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group because of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
4. No to threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
5. No to use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
6. No to make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
7. Not to collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
8. Not to advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or Services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
9. Not to impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
10. Not to violate any applicable laws or regulations;