From BP to BNP Dean has built a career in Business transformation and shares his insights and experience on what works to be a successful agent of change.
Dean explains how to win hearts and minds of people from the C Suite and across the business, Silo busting, managing change resistance and reducing the amount of induced schizophrenia! Also, why the Annual report is the secret weapon in change.
Great fun to make and full of good things
Books recommended by Dean:
* Crossing the chasm by Geoffrey A Moore.
* What you do is who you are (How to create your business culture by Ben Horowitz
* The hard thing about hard things by Ben Horowitz
* Corporate Finance For Dummies by Steven Collings
* The Innovators Dilemma by Clayton Christensen