- DevOps Specialisation
- Agile Delivery Management & Coaching
- Cloud Architecture & Transformation
- C-Level Engagement
Qualifications and certifications
- AgilePM Practitioner
- AgileDS Practitioner
- Created core strategy for major biomedical research charitable trust on move to the cloud. Led to adoption of hybrid infrastructure utilizing Azure and AWS clouds for core business services and disaster recovery
- Architectural responsibility for delivering secure and scalable cloud-based architecture to major industry companies for financial management solutions, critical business applications, Big Data analytics and proprietary data management – most notably a native AWS platform for a major TV broadcaster enabling an ETL processing and data lake capabilities for over 3m users with 99% uptime to date.
- Leading a global DevOps team delivering consultancy, architecture best practice, security and BAU operations ensuring a year on year business growth of £1.5m for over 110 businesses from a wide range of business verticals.
- Public speaking at technology events on subjects ranging from Gaming and Data systems in the Cloud for Amazon Web Services to DevOps in the Insurance industry for the London Market Forum
- Implementing a new strategic operational model change to enable follow the sun support utilising DevOps t-shaped knowledge workers from a diverse range of industries to enable business growth and customer success – resulting in improved customer retention, improved speed of delivery and team development.
Improving daily work is even more important than doing daily work. – Gene Kim